Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Derek Chen-Becker <de...@chen-becker.org> on 2022/10/20 17:07:20 UTC

Website fixes PR

I put together some minor fixes for the website dev documentation:

https://github.com/apache/cassandra-website/pull/179

I've tested these locally using the docker scripts, although antora seems
to create broken links and navigation (confirmed this behavior even without
my commit). I was told that this didn't need a JIRA ticket but I'm happy to
create one to track if that's more appropriate.

Thanks,

Derek

| Derek Chen-Becker                                             |
| GPG Key available at https://keybase.io/dchenbecker and       |
| https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=derek%40chen-becker.org |
| Fngrprnt: EB8A 6480 F0A3 C8EB C1E7  7F42 AFC5 AFEE 96E4 6ACC  |

Re: Website fixes PR

Posted by Erick Ramirez <er...@apache.org>.
Thanks for doing this, Derek. We prefer to have an accompanying ticket for
all PRs for trackability.

Also, don't worry about the broken links in the headers/footers -- it's a
known issue. Cheers!