Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Ben Sagal <be...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2012/01/04 08:38:49 UTC

mutiple items with same name

I my resolver setting i have the spring ebr and the maven repository chained.

Both of the repositories provide the same bundles with different
names, ie. for spring core, one by the name sping-core, and the other
by the name org.springframwork.core, is there a way to tell the
resolver that the 2 bundles are relay the same.

My problem is is that some of my deps pull in one version and others
pull in the second and it seems pointless to download the same this
twice. and i would rather not have to put in lots of manual
exclusions.

If there is no way to do this, can anyone advise on where to start
with creating a plugin?

Thank you
Binyamin Sagal