Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by homerlex <ho...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/03 15:21:05 UTC

Highlighting Issue

We have Highlighting enabled.  We specify that we only want highlighting on
the "body" property.

When doing a query like this: (body:tester OR project_id:704) the text
highlighted in the body includes any text that is "tester" and any text that
is "704".

Is there a way to prevent the highlighting from marking up values that are
in the query that have nothing to do with actually matching on the body?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Highlighting Issue

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Have you looked at DisMaxRequestHandler?

Best
Erick

Re: Highlighting Issue

Posted by homerlex <ho...@gmail.com>.