Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by ratatouille <ra...@bitclusive.de> on 2020/04/29 11:55:20 UTC

saving camera-resolution

Hello!

Wouldn't it be nice one could save the choosen camera-resolution so
that it is available next time a user logs in?

Also when I am in a room a choose a different resolution for the cam
it is not taken over emediatly. I have to leave the room and enter
it again to get the new resolution.

  Andreas

Re: saving camera-resolution

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 at 18:55, ratatouille <ra...@bitclusive.de> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Wouldn't it be nice one could save the choosen camera-resolution so
> that it is available next time a user logs in?

chosen parameters are being stored in browser localStorage
and available on next use

> Also when I am in a room a choose a different resolution for the cam
> it is not taken over emediatly. I have to leave the room and enter
> it again to get the new resolution.

this is a bug please file JIRA

--
Best regards,