Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Xiongfei Wang <wa...@arches.uga.edu> on 2003/03/04 19:19:16 UTC

RE: installing Tomcat

Hi Rene,
I do not know if you had a solution to your problem yet or not.I do have
a trick to your problem maybe you can use.

i had the exactly same problem as you, when i try to install
apache-tomcat on my redhat 7.3 server.

my solution is that:
i download tomcat-mod-3.3-1.i386.rpm and install it. and i grep the
mod_jk.so from this installation.

I followed the instruction in flashguides.
and apache-tomcat works on my site.

J.P.