Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Paul Gale <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/11 18:26:16 UTC

Dispatched Queue Size vs Dispatched Counter vs Pending Queue Size

(context: for active durable topic subscribers. We're not using queues)

What is the definition of 'Dispatched Queue Size' that appears on the
web console?
What broker and/or consumer behaviors can cause it to increase?

The definitions for the others I have are:

Dispatched Counter - the total number of messages sent to this
consumer (including redelivered messages?) but not acknowledged.

Pending Queue Size - the number of messages waiting to be sent out on
the wire to this consumer.

Are these correct?

Thanks,
Paul