Posted to user@storm.apache.org by shahab <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/10 18:48:15 UTC

Setting Bolt heap Size? Config.TOPOLOGY_WORKER_CHILDOPT" or "Config.NIMBUS_CHILDOPTS" ??

Hi

I just wonder: 1. what is the required memory settings in order to run a
Bolt holding a very large object (around 2GB) ? is it
 "Config.TOPOLOGY_WORKER_CHILDOPT" which needs to be or
 "Config.NIMBUS_CHILDOPTS" ??

best,
/Shahab

Re: Setting Bolt heap Size? Config.TOPOLOGY_WORKER_CHILDOPT" or "Config.NIMBUS_CHILDOPTS" ??

Posted by shahab <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Susheel. it works.

Posted by Susheel Kumar Gadalay <sk...@gmail.com>.