Posted to dev@senssoft.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2018/11/25 02:20:05 UTC

[NOTICE] Request to Add New Mentors to Apache SensSoft Podling

Hello!

Mr. Atri Sharma and Mr. Dave Meikle have kindly offered their support as mentors of the Apache SensSoft podling. We would like to begin the process of onboarding them.

@Justin—can you advise us as to the steps that the existing mentor (@lewis) or committers need take (beyond assigning appropriate permissions on JIRA, etc., etc.)? We want to make sure we’re adopting the appropriate steps. Your assistance would be very much appreciated.

Best,

Josh

Re: [NOTICE] Request to Add New Mentors to Apache SensSoft Podling

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>.
Thanks a ton.

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 at 9:32 AM, Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> HI,
>
> > I had requested IPMC membership on the private list a while back, please
> > consider the same and add me
>
> Have a little patience please, we need to discuss, vote and give board
> notice on new IPMC members, that may take a week or two.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: [NOTICE] Request to Add New Mentors to Apache SensSoft Podling

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>.

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 at 8:49 AM, Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Mr. Atri Sharma and Mr. Dave Meikle have kindly offered their support as
> mentors of the Apache SensSoft podling.
>
> I’ve added them both to the roster, note however rear currently only Dave
> is an IPMC member, and you need to be an IPMC member to be an official
> mentor.
>
> >  We want to make sure we’re adopting the appropriate steps.
>
> Other than adding to the roster there’s no formal steps.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: [NOTICE] Request to Add New Mentors to Apache SensSoft Podling

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,