Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/03 18:59:38 UTC

Is a prompt for a user cert normal on startup?

I built a fresh copy of 1.15.0-SNAPSHOT and got prompted for a cert
when I hit the web console. It ultimately didn't block me from logging
in with u/p. Is that normal behavior? I ask because my main laptop is
a corporate one that does some funny things with our security
settings.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Is a prompt for a user cert normal on startup?

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, that's why I was scratching my head. I didn't install a user
cert in my keychain on macOS and was wondering how a new self-signed
cert my browser didn't trust was getting me prompted for a cert.

Posted by David Handermann <ex...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,