Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/08 18:20:08 UTC

Re: Using KinesisIO to put records in Firehose

+ cross+posting to user@beam.apache.org <ma...@beam.apache.org>

Under the hood, KinesisIO uses IKinesisProducer to write to Kinesis stream. I’m not very familiar with Firehose API, so I’m not sure that KPL supports writes directly to Firehose.

In the same time, Kinesis Stream can be used as a source for Kinesis Firehose.

So, I guess the chain could be like this:
KinesisIO → Kinesis Stream → Kinesis Firehose