Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Kashif Ali <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/23 08:03:06 UTC

Console proxy functionalities

AOA every one

i am new to cloudstack and i didnt understand the functionality of console
proxy.
Is console proxy is just a console view or something else.

*Kashif Ali*
Undergraduate Student | 7th Semester
BESE-1A | NUST-SEECS | Islamabad
10besekali@seecs.edu.pk

Re: Console proxy functionalities

Posted by David Comerford <da...@gmail.com>.
You know when you click the View Console button on an instance and a popup
opens with a view of the instances console? Well what your seeing there
comes from the instance's console via the console proxy.
So it *proxies* the *console* of the instance for the end users who are on
strange and distant networks.

Best regards,
David Comerford
------------------------
Tel: +353 87 1238295
Email: davestyle@gmail.com
Website: http://dave.ie
GPG key: http://gpg.dave.ie

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
the console proxy vm is what provides the console view, of the vm, to the
webui.

Posted by Kashif Ali <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.