Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by baz themail <ba...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/03 21:00:26 UTC

svn/hudson: How hudson get email address for notification?

Hi,

How does hudson get email address of developers for build failure
notification?

When I did the hudson and perforce, I believe it takes the email address
from user specification. How can i do the same with SVN? seperate plugin?

Thanks.

A.

Re: svn/hudson: How hudson get email address for notification?

Posted by Rush Manbert <ru...@manbert.com>.
On Oct 3, 2008, at 2:00 PM, baz themail wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How does hudson get email address of developers for build failure
> notification?
>
> When I did the hudson and perforce, I believe it takes the email
> address from user specification. How can i do the same with SVN?
> seperate plugin?

Well, this is really the wrong list, but each Hudson job (I think that
is what they're called) has in its Configure page a set of "Post-build
Actions". One of those is E-mail Notification, with a place to enter a
list of recipients.

- Rush