Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/31 13:22:04 UTC

More Compile Errors

We are currently experiencing some errors during our compile.

I think it is assocaited with changes in the lift Testkit.

I've tried to find a solution but haven't been successful. Can
somebody else take a look and see if they spot the problem.

D.

[INFO] Compiling 7 source files to
/export/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/ESME/server/target/test-classes
[WARNING] /export/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/ESME/server/src/test/scala/org/apache/esme/api/ApiTest.scala:84:
error: no implicit argument matching parameter type (String,
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient,
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase) => T was found.
[WARNING] login <- post("/api/login", "token" -> token) !@ "Failed to
log in" if (testSuccess(login))
[WARNING] ^ [WARNING]
/export/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/ESME/server/src/test/scala/org/apache/esme/api/API2Test.scala:51:
error: no implicit argument matching parameter type (String,
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient,
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase) => Nothing was found.
[WARNING] val post_session = post("session", "token" -> token)
 [WARNING] ^ [WARNING]
/export/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/ESME/server/src/test/scala/org/apache/esme/api/API2Test.scala:94:
error: no implicit argument matching parameter type (String,
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient,
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase) => T was found.
[WARNING] session <- post("session", "token" -> "000000") [WARNING] ^
[WARNING]
 three errors found

Re: More Compile Errors

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 8:42 AM, Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org> wrote:
> David has fixed the issue:
>
> http://www.assembla.com/spaces/liftweb/tickets/544
>
> but broken other stuff in preparation for the new Lift 2.0 release.
> OTOH, I can also revert the last fix to the tests (annotating the
> get/post methods with type signatures), which is will make them more
> readable.

How much work is the shift to the "return signature for the body of
the response to Box[Array[Byte]]"? Might be easier to shift now and
start getting ready for the 2.0 release.

D.

Re: More Compile Errors

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.
David has fixed the issue: