Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Daniel Flesner <df...@rsasecurity.com> on 2004/02/12 22:02:55 UTC

Websphere 5.0 plugin

is there a websphere 5.0 compatible plugin for maven? i saw the was40
goals, but 5.0 seems to be totally different. if not does anyone have a
set of was40 properties to make was40 goals work on a WAS 5.0 system?

Re: Websphere 5.0 plugin

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Daniel Flesner <df...@rsasecurity.com> wrote on 13/02/2004 08:02:55 AM:

> is there a websphere 5.0 compatible plugin for maven? i saw the was40
Not that I know of.

> goals, but 5.0 seems to be totally different. if not does anyone have a
> set of was40 properties to make was40 goals work on a WAS 5.0 system?

I don't know if it will be that easy, as the wscp interface did change for
5.

Do you have some examples of failing stuff using the 4 plugin?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting