Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/12/02 19:31:14 UTC

Re: Next releases

Ok, looks like there are no objections.

I'm starting the work to rename 2.2.1 to 2.3 now. Committers, please hold commits till I send out the all clear.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Next releases

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
On Dec 2, 2013, at 10:31 AM, Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Ok, looks like there are no objections.
>
> I'm starting the work to rename 2.2.1 to 2.3 now. Committers, please hold commits till I send out the all clear.

Done. I've renamed 2.3 -> 2.4 and 2.2.1 -> 2.3.

I'll create the first RC for 2.3 a week from now i.e. 12/9.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy