Posted to users@camel.apache.org by raja <ra...@meru.co.in> on 2017/05/17 09:55:10 UTC

Servlet Session Handling

hi all,
Is there any way to get/set session attribute(Session Handling) in camel
Servlet?

Re: Servlet Session Handling

Posted by raja <ra...@meru.co.in>.
In the previous post I told about a Problem getting HttpSession after
JDBCComponent.
A little hack solve the Issue but I don't know its right way or not.

The HttpRequest is kept in one of the header named
"CamelHttpServletRequest".So after the JDBCComponent I try to get the
HttpSession from the Header.

Modified Code:
<route>
        <from uri="servlet:login?httpMethodRestrict=POST"/>
        <to uri="bean:sessionProcessor"/>
        <setBody>JDBC_QUERY</setBody>
        <to uri="jdbc:ds"/>
        <to uri="bean:sessionProcessor1"/>
   </route>

sessionProcessor:
 HttpSession
session=exchange.getIn(HttpMessage.class).getRequest().getSession();

sessionProcessor1:
HttpServletRequest
req=(HttpServletRequest)exchange.getIn().getHeader("CamelHttpServletRequest");
HttpSession session=req.getSession();

Re: Servlet Session Handling

Posted by raja <ra...@meru.co.in>.
Thank u bro,
  It works Fine.

Re: Servlet Session Handling

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah you can get that via HttpMessage which is the message
implementation when using camel-servlet.

HttpMessage hm = exchange.getIn(HttpMessage.class);
HttpSession = hm.getRequest().getSession();

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 11:55 AM, raja <ra...@meru.co.in> wrote:
> hi all,
> Is there any way to get/set session attribute(Session Handling) in camel
> Servlet?

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus