Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by davidmc <ar...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/13 13:19:54 UTC

Logging improvement contribution

Hello ActiveMQ users,

After our proposal some time ago (view
http://www.nabble.com/Logging-improvement-proposal-tf3570794s2354.html#a9976200),
we would like to add a little contribution to the ActiveMQ code, and we hope
that the ActiveMQ developers and users like it.
We thought it would be good to improve ActiveMQ logging's capabilities, in
order to make debugging, tracing, and understanding ActiveMQ easier.

Please go to http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1361 for all the
details :)

David

Re: Logging improvement contribution

Posted by rajdavies <ra...@gmail.com>.
This is a great patch David - and will make it into 5.0 - thanks!!!
Wish we could have more patches from users like this ;)
cheers,

Rob