Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Fct <fc...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/21 05:38:10 UTC

Creating a network of broker withe ActiveMQ 4.1.0

Hi,

When I add a zeroconf discory agent in my xml config file, I have a
classNotFoundException.
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task.
Reason: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Failed to load type: zeroconfDiscovery.
Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: zeroconfDiscovery; nested
exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: zeroconfDiscovery

I downloaded the binary package from the ActiveMQ website but I'm unable to
find the requested class.
Where can I find zeroconfDiscovery? Is there an optional jar to add in the
classpath?

Sorry for this "beginner" question but I didn't find the answer in the
archive :-(

Best regards,
Francois

Re: [Spam: 5.0] Creating a network of brokers with ActiveMQ 4.1.0

Posted by Fct <fc...@gmail.com>.
Hi (again),

Since my problem was posted last week I didn't manage to get the zeroconf
discovery agent working.
Is it suppose to work "out of the box" or do I have to include a specific
jar file in my classpath?

Any explanation or example will greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Francois