Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2018/01/01 04:07:59 UTC

Re: [DRAFT] First Podling Report PLC4X

Hi,

Ah sorry my mistake only TLP currently use whimsy. It needs to be added here. [1]

Infra seems to be having a few DNS issues at the moment I’ll submit when I get a chance later today. We have a few days before it needs to be submitted anywhere.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2018

Re: [DRAFT] First Podling Report PLC4X

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for that :-)

Hope you all had a good start into the new year.
I am certain 2018 will be a very interesting one :-)

Chris

Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

On 2018-01-01, Justin Mclean wrote: > Infra seems to be having a few DNS issues at the moment I’ll submit > when I get a chance later today. We have a few days before it needs to > be submitted anywhere. I've added it and hope I didn't break anything. My incubator fu is a but rusty :-) Stefan > 1. https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2018

Re: [DRAFT] First Podling Report PLC4X

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.