Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rasmus - Next Stay A/S <ra...@next-stay.eu> on 2007/07/08 18:11:28 UTC

error in isapi.log: Failed to obtain an endpoint to service...

Hi

I am seeing this error in my isapi.log, I am running IIS 6.0, tomcat 4.1
and jk 1.2.23

...[5228:6988] [error] jk_isapi_plugin.c (1507): Failed to obtain an
endpoint to service request - your connection_pool_size is probably less
than the threads in your web server!

Does anyone know what this means, and what the cure is?

Thanks,

Rasmus

Re: error in isapi.log: Failed to obtain an endpoint to service...

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
hapnne -> happening

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
If this is hapnne during times of increased load, then check
connection_pool_size in

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/reference/workers.html

Regards,

Rainer