Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Neha Srivastava <ne...@wipro.com> on 2002/08/16 07:48:58 UTC

existing application as web service

Hi all,

I am using apache soap implementation with Tomcat server.
i have succesfully deployed and run HelloWorld service.

Now i have an application wherein i populate a html form with accno, sumbit it, a servlet is invoked which retrieves the information frm the database and displays it in a html page.

I want to expose this application as web service.
I am not getting exactly how to proceed.
I can write the soap client but which method to invoke?
What to write in the service.

can anybody help me in this?

Thanks and regards
neha