Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Joseph A. Noble" <no...@flashman.com> on 2001/04/07 03:51:11 UTC

Testing JSP

Hello List,

How do I get tomcat to re-compile a JSP page?  I've successfully loaded
a JSP page and it runs fine.  I made a slight change and now can not
figure out how to get tomcat to recognize the changes to the JSP page
source.

HELP
-joe-
--
        		noble@flashman.com
           http://www.flashman.com/ (303) 971-8780

Re: Testing JSP

Posted by "Joseph A. Noble" <no...@flashman.com>.
It finally dawned on me.  The file I had changed was an included file.
Duh, I guess the process described in the message below is indeed what's
required when an included file is changed.

-joe-

Re: Testing JSP

Posted by "Joseph A. Noble" <no...@flashman.com>.
Moin and Kevin,

Re: Testing JSP

Posted by "Moin Anjum H." <mo...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Re: Testing JSP

Posted by Kevin Sangeelee <ke...@susa.net>.
If you're using a differenct machine to edit the JSP files, check that the
clocks are synchronised, this is a common problem...