Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by sterg <st...@teiemt.gr> on 2019/08/23 11:15:39 UTC

Re: The new version of GroovyLab runs well on Linux but fails silently to start on Windows and MacOS - the problem solved!

I detected the problem finally,

it was due to some native libs, that failed to work onĀ  Mac and Windows,

now I enable them only on Linux.

The important native libs from the OpenBLAS project work on Mac and
Windows also.

Thank you

Best Regards

Stergios