Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Dipu Divakaran <dd...@hitachisolutions.com> on 2023/03/29 16:25:44 UTC

Setting up a new Kubernetes Cluster in Production with Azure Kubernetes Service

Team,

I am trying to find the VM Node Configuration required for running an Azure Kubernetes Production Cluster. Trying to deploy a .Net Service, Apache Solr, Apache ZooKeeper and Rabbit MQ containers inside.

I may have to use around 4500 Indexes.
Maximum data storage need will be 300 GB.
Maximum document count cab be around 6 million
Average Index size can be 240 MB
Max Index size can be up to 6GB
average document size 3.5 kb

This is the kind of metrics I am trying to use. Data/Index growth expected in future will be around 10% per year.

If someone have prior experience in setting up something similar in PROD using Azure or AWS using Kubernetes, Please share me your experience.

Thans
Dipu Divakaran

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments from any device.