Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Zeus Capricorn <ze...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 09:47:18 UTC

why do they use translate_name hook in mod_file_cache.c?

Hi,folks.
    i am new here .

    When i read the mod_file_cache.c in the apache source code,i found that
they use translate_name hook to set the match.But i want to know why they do
not use handler hook to set the match and get it directly? it seems that the
only thing translate_name hook do is to set the match and send it to the
next hook.

    Am i right?

    i need some advice.

    Thanks in advance.

Re: why do they use translate_name hook in mod_file_cache.c?

Posted by Zeus Capricorn <ze...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply.I will check it later.

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.