Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/08 22:48:54 UTC

Are these issues valid?

There are still 41 unresolved issues 'scheduled' for 2.3.0
I suspect most are complete, but I'm not sure.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CB%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%222.3.0%22%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: Are these issues valid?

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
BTW, when you "release" a version in JIRA, you have the option of bumping
existing issues to the next, so this can just be one-click.

Re: Are these issues valid?

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.

--
@purplecabbage