Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Tony Wei <to...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/08 14:32:34 UTC

How to user ParameterTool.fromPropertiesFile() to get resource file inside my jar

Hi,

I put the my configuration file in `./src/main/resources/` and packed it
inside my jar.
I want to run it on standalone cluster by using web UI to submit my job.
No matter which way I tried, the ParameterTool.fromPropertiesFile()
couldn't find the file path, but threw `FileNotFoundException` instead.
Is there any best practice to deal with such problem? Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Tony Wei

Re: How to user ParameterTool.fromPropertiesFile() to get resource file inside my jar

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi Ron,

This is the issue and it was already implemented for upcoming 1.3.3 and 1.4.0.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-7630 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-7630>

Best,
Aljoscha

Posted by Ron Crocker <rc...@newrelic.com>.