Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ram Myneni <ra...@translogicsys.com> on 2000/03/31 12:23:32 UTC

New Entry

Hello Cocoon Developers.....

This is ram working as a software engineer in
ATS TransLogic Systems located in Hyderabad - India.

  Iam learning more about how to show web pages over
the browser using XML + XSL. Some browsers support
XSL transformations and some doesn't........im looking
at cocoon as i found some related stuff what i want with
cocoon. My idea is to keep the static pages generated
prior and keep them on the server to serve the programs
when asks for HTML files for non XML+XSL supporting
browsers.
    Dynamic content can be generated dynamically by the
programs as HTML files and then can serve for XML + XSL
non supporting browsers. So for me all the static content
and dynamic content (HTML) should be separated and
for XML + XSL supporting browsers i can directly show the
pages on the browser with XSL transformations.

   Can anyone help me suggesting what to do.....
Can i go through Cocoon for what i mentioned above?
Is this helpful for me? And can anyone correct me if im
on wrong track for what i want to do...

Any quick answers are appreciated and advance thanks to them.

--thanks
ram