Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ciobanu Cristian <cr...@istream.today> on 2017/03/21 14:48:57 UTC

Upgrade ACS 4.5.2 to ACS 4.9.2 ShapeBlue repo

Hello,

    I just need few info if possible, did anyone tested the upgrade for ACS
4.5.2 to 4.9.2 ?

    Right now I have 2 old setups  : ACS 4.5.2 - VMware 5.5 configured with
basic network, Installed from ShapeBlue repo ( CentOS 6 )

Thank you !

Cristian

Re: Upgrade ACS 4.5.2 to ACS 4.9.2 ShapeBlue repo

Posted by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>.
Hi

On 03/21/2017 03:48 PM, Ciobanu Cristian wrote:
>     I just need few info if possible, did anyone tested the upgrade for ACS
> 4.5.2 to 4.9.2 ?

Yes, we did it in our test env.

>     Right now I have 2 old setups  : ACS 4.5.2 - VMware 5.5 configured with
> basic network, Installed from ShapeBlue repo ( CentOS 6 )

There is one little issue we run into with the config merge
db.properties https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1923

It is already merged in https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/tree/4.9
but not yet released.

Regards