Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Kushal Darji <ku...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/10 09:11:02 UTC

set credit level for customer

Hi all,

I required to set credit levels base on different customer rather then
order base credit terms.

for e.g. customer A get credit terms of 30 days for sales order & he paid
within 15 day he will get discount of 10%.

for that i have set an agreement from "accounting manager" module from
company to  customer for type of "sales" & set two agreement term type
"Payment (net days)" & "Payment (discounted if paid within specified days)".

and After that i have created a sales order for that customer, but i'm not
able to find effects of these terms in either invoice or payment.

So, How can i check effect of these terms or am i missing something to
achieve this ?

thanx in advance.

Kushal Darji

Re: set credit level for customer

Posted by Kushal Darji <ku...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Christian for pointing this out, now after doing this i'm able to
see these two terms in my sales order and invoice.

but now a problem is that for my sales order i had choose
"offline payment", so when i manually receive payment from order within 15
days, it still shows me outstanding  amount.
and status of invoice is still "Ready for Posting".

So is there any way that ofbiz automatically calculate discount from Terms
that are associated with customer.

Thanx in Advance.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Christian,

I have added one at r1585679 + a how to comment (from a Jacopo's post) at r1585685

Jacques

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.