Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Matthew Hoyt <mh...@ca.ibm.com> on 2004/02/19 17:09:07 UTC

[VOTE] Nomination of Dmitry Hayes for committer status.

Hi all,

Over the past 10+ months,   Dmitry Hayes has made many contributions to the
Xalan-C project including:

   - message localization feature.
   - additional EXSLT function implementations.
   - assisting users on the mailing lists.
   - logging and fixing bugs.
   - assisting with the creation and testing of Xalan binary and source
distributions.

In order to help him to continue contributing to the project most
effectively, I'd like nominate Dmitry for
committer status.

My vote: +1.

-Matt.

Re: [VOTE] Nomination of Dmitry Hayes for committer status.

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.
Missed this!

+1

Cheers,
	Berin

Matthew Hoyt wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Over the past 10+ months,   Dmitry Hayes has made many contributions to the
> Xalan-C project including:
>
>    - message localization feature.
>    - additional EXSLT function implementations.
>    - assisting users on the mailing lists.
>    - logging and fixing bugs.
>    - assisting with the creation and testing of Xalan binary and source
> distributions.
>
> In order to help him to continue contributing to the project most
> effectively, I'd like nominate Dmitry for
> committer status.
>
> My vote: +1.
>
> -Matt.

Re: [VOTE] Nomination of Dmitry Hayes for committer status.

Posted by da...@us.ibm.com.

+1

The localization stuff was a long time coming and a huge amount of work to
boot!

Thanks Dmitry!

Dave

                      Matthew Hoyt
                      <mhoyt@ca.ibm.co         To:      xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org
                      m>                       cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)
                                               Subject: [VOTE] Nomination of Dmitry Hayes for committer status.
                      02/19/2004 08:09
                      AM
                      Please respond