Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by renjith kalappurackal <re...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/06 13:44:24 UTC

"need advice"

Hi All,

  I am novice in Axis.
  I have a scenario. I have a web application deployed in JBoss applicatin server(integrated with tomcat). with war and ear implementation. And I have set up webservices module in side JBoss under /server/default/webapps/ by deploying axis2.war .
                  The scenario is that The webservices implementation changes the data in the database accessing the same kind of entity beans that is been used by web application ( that is been deployed in tomcat/webapps). But the problem I am facing is that when the data is been changed by webservices its not been reflected in entity beans that is being used by web application. ( I think that webservices and web application using different JVM's) Is there any way that make the entity beans tthat are being used by web application get refreshed with the data that is being currently updated by Webservices.
                   My question is that whether we can access the same Entity bean instance that is being used by Web application from web serives. ( I am not supposed to change anything in EJB layer ,( I think if we are changing the isolation level in EJB layer may be a solution , but I am not supposed to do any change in EJB layer ,since it can impact the performance )) , Is there any methodolgy that I can use in this scenario.
                Any advice would be appreciated. And correct me if I am wrong in my concepts.

  Thanks in Advice
  Renjith

---------------------------------

Re: "need advice"

Posted by renjith kalappurackal <re...@yahoo.com>.
Yes I did,

  But I am using JBoss with tomcat , and it is giving error When I tried to do as mentioned in the link.

  Thanks,
  Renjith

  Did you take a look at:
?

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

---------------------------------
 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Re: "need advice"

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Did you take a look at:
?

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: "need advice"

Posted by renjith kalappurackal <re...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Paul,

  Thanks for the suggestion.
  could you please explain/ ( have any link ) on how I can do merging of 2 war files.
  I mean my application war and Axis2 WAR ,which contains the service files.

  Thanks in advance,
  Renjith

Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> wrote:
  Renjith

I think you need to merge your existing WAR/EAR with the Axis2 WAR to
make a single EAR. Then they should all live in the same context.

Have a look at:
http://wso2.org/library/90

Paul

--