Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2006/11/16 21:04:00 UTC

Maven Status ?

Copied from a separate post:

 A salient point in all of these (about maven/release) discussions - what's
the current status of the issues with the maven build ? Is it ready to go -
if not, what is outstanding ?

I think it'd be very useful to state where the maven build is ? Been lots of
discussion, but it's not clear where the maven distribution is at.

Steve - can you clarify please ? Also, don't know if you saw my previous
suggestion that JIRAs for outstanding maven tasks would give us
visibility/enable other committers to contribute to the effort ?

Regards,
Marnie

Re: Maven Status ?

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Just to say - I don't think working on a branch should ever be a barrier to
JIRAs being raised/others contributing to ongoing work.

Marnie

Re: Maven Status ?

Posted by Steve Vinoski <vi...@iona.com>.

Re: Maven Status ?

Posted by Steve Vinoski <vi...@iona.com>.

Re: Maven Status ?

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.

--
Martin Ritchie

Re: Maven Status ?

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Folks,

Feel free to have a party with the trunk.
I have already cut a branch for the M1 release.

Also if there is any change required to make M1 work ***PLEASE*** make sure
you do it in the M1 branch as well.
If this change is preventing future direction please don't put that in the
trunk.

Steve, please use this time frame to bring the maven build upto date.
We are awating Cliff to let us know about the mina issue.

Regards,

Rajith

Re: Maven Status ?

Posted by Steve Vinoski <vi...@iona.com>.