Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Rishi N <re...@hotmail.com> on 2000/03/01 03:14:17 UTC

Sample testcase::Does tomcat have trouble processing javascript?

Hi again,

i'm attaching a jar file, which should help replicate the problem.

unjar the file in the examples directory of tomcat. then try to open the
file 'host:xxxx/examples/test/mine1.html' in your browser. the errors should
show up in the window where you did the 'startup.sh' for tomcat. If it
doesn't show up the first time, hit 'reload'.

Please let me know if i can provide any other info.

thanks again,
rishi