Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by on 2001/12/23 19:49:40 UTC

VirtualHosts in Apache2.0

I am trying to set up an APache2.0 server.  I am converting an existing 1.3
server.  I have post based VirtualHosts as described in the 'Port-base vhosts'
section of 'Virtual Host examples for common setups'.  I can not get to any of
the Virtual Hosts.  The log seems to indicate that all of the requests are
directed to port 80 even though the request is of the form -
10.168.xxx.yyy:1080.

Initially I used the working 1.3 .conf file just fixing a couple of port
statements.  I then I tried by applying my changes to the default .conf file
that comes with the .tar file.

There are no startup errors, the /server-info information seems correct as well
as the -t -D DUMP_VHOSTS information.

Any thoughts?

support@sannotes.org...don

dhughes@microtechniques.com
White Plains, NY

Re: VirtualHosts in Apache2.0

Posted by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com>.
It may be you are getting redirected. You may need to set servername to

10.168.xxx.yyy:1080

The listen, servername, Port, Bind directives changed in Apache 2.0
Can you post the entries in access_log?