Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Igoor <ig...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/12 23:50:13 UTC

Problem wuth internacionalization

when i make files Start.properties and Start_de.properties and put them into
WEB-INF, or when i make com.igor.bookStore.pages and put these files into
this root my application doesen't work... But when I make files
app.properties and app_de.properties into WEB-INF whit same content like
Start.properties and Start_de.properties my application work. What i need to
do in order to make my application work with Start.properties and
Start_de.properties

Re: Problem wuth internacionalization

Posted by Michael Gerzabek <mi...@gmx.net>.
It depends on how your Module is named. If you name it
<PACKAGE>.services.StartModule then it's Start.properties
(Start_<LOCALE>.properties). The archetype creates an AppModule.java
file, so the right name is App.properties.

Beginning from 5.0.6 - I suspect - you further have to put your
templates into the webapp root or into your classpath.

Posted by Igoor <ig...@gmail.com>.
People thanks a lot :)))
I solved a problem:))))

Posted by dh ning <ni...@gmail.com>.