Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Subra A Narayanan <as...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/29 21:12:10 UTC

Reload mod_axis2

Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a way to reload the apache axis2 module (so
that it picks up config file changes like loglevel) without having to
restart apache? The reason I ask this is I have other modules loaded in to
apache and I want those modules to continue serving incoming requests when
axis2 module is unloaded and reloaded.

Thanks!

Subra

Re: Reload mod_axis2

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Subra A Narayanan wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I was wondering if there was a way to reload the apache axis2 module
> (so that it picks up config file changes like loglevel) without having
> to restart apache? The reason I ask this is I have other modules
> loaded in to apache and I want those modules to continue serving
> incoming requests when axis2 module is unloaded and reloaded.

AFAIK, this is not possible, because httpd does not support hot update.

Samisa...

> Thanks!
>
> Subra

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.

Re: Reload mod_axis2

Posted by Subra A Narayanan <as...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys. I think the graceful restart option of apache is a good
solution for my problem.

Re: Reload mod_axis2

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Re: Reload mod_axis2