Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Aaron Ravenberg <ar...@benefitsxml.com> on 2001/07/26 15:57:37 UTC

and

Hi all,

I want to use the iterate tag to develop the <html:option> set for a
the <bean:write name="list" property="value" /> tag that can be used in the
iteration of my webVendorTreeMap?

       // iterate TreeMap to develop the options for the select
       <logic:iterate id="list" property="webVendorTreeMap" name="FormBean">
          // use the key value from the TreeMap to set text display
          <bean:write name="list" property="key" />
       </logic:iterate>

Thank you,

Aaron

RE: and

Posted by Aaron Ravenberg <ar...@benefitsxml.com>.
I firgured out thx, was looking at the wrong tag description :)

- Aaron