Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2008/06/24 22:23:24 UTC

Firefox 3 and Selenium problems?

I upgraded to Firefox 3 on my Mac and am seeing testsuite automation
problems now, like -

- Can't have multiple copies of Firefox open (have to kill open ones
before selenium can launch firefox)
- Have to kill the firefox process after each testsuite uses it, before
the tests will continue to the next testsuite

Has anyone else upgraded to Firefox 3 and seeing the same problems?

-Donald

Re: Firefox 3 and Selenium problems?

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
No, I still have FF2 installed as the system default for Selenium on my
Mac/Linux machines and FF3 installed in my user Applications/bin
directory for my personal browser.

-Donald

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Hi Donald,