Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jame Jane <it...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/13 03:12:39 UTC

can any one tell

Hi,

can any one tell me how is shipping estimates is calculated in ofbiz.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: can any one tell

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/EditProductStoreShipmentCostEstimates?productStoreId=9000

Jame Jane sent the following on 4/12/2008 6:12 PM:

RE: can any one tell

Posted by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>.
There are two ways.  There is a shipping cost estimate table that you can
access in the Store area.  Easiest to do it by hand though in and XML file
and import it in my opinion.

Alternately, the shipping charges can be estimated by the shipper itself and
then stuffed in the sales order.  I forget the service name, but it's not
hard to find in the shopping cart code.

Skip

can any one tell me how is shipping estimates is calculated in ofbiz.

4:59 PM

Checked by AVG.
4:59 PM