Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Varga Balázs <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/26 07:29:13 UTC

OM 3 client name in room is NULL

Hello!

I try om 3.0, 3.1 latests and problem the client name is null, if client
login from getInvitationHash() procedure.

I try this:

1.login REST as admin privileged user, getSession();
2.getInvitationHash() username=UNREGISTERED_CLIENT_NAME, SID=loginSessionID
3.swf?invitationHash= HASH_FROM_RESPONSE

results:

Create on om_user record with null fields, firstname,lastname eq.
UNREGISTERED_CLIENT_NAME, owner is admin_user, status is contact

Client successfull logged in into room, name in user list is 'null'

Pleas resolve this, i alert this problem oldest many time!

This problem detect after updated invitation procedure: unregistered
client add automaticaly to owner contact.
Problem idea: new user addedd automaticaly to organisation? If yes, the
owner orgs or room orgs? And if room or owner is have in many orgs?

Balazs

Re: OM 3 client name in room is NULL

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
This should be fixed in latest builds.