Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Chunwei Lei <ch...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/01 03:38:13 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.21.0

Thanks for your work, Stamatis!

Besides issues you mentioned above, I wonder if CALCITE-1581
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1581> can be included in
1.21.0.

Best,
Chunwei

AW: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.21.0

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hi Stamatis,

Thank you for the overview.
Currently Julian is working on a Pr of mine which does not exactly fix CALCITE-1935 but at least bring in the first support for MATCH_RECOGNIZE which I would consider at list a partial success.

But as the PR is rather big and the branch lived for two years Julian had to comment whether he thinks he can manage it.

Best
JulianF

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.21.0