Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Prabhjyot Singh <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/01 07:03:32 UTC

Style guide in zeppelin-web

Hi Team,

I was going over this document
https://github.com/johnpapa/angular-styleguide.

Should we have this or something similar implemented on our project as well
?

Please let me know your thoughts and comments on this.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Prabhjyot Singh

Re: Style guide in zeppelin-web

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
Johnpapa's angular-style guidelines are pretty broad.
Overall it's a lot of tips, Some are useful, and should be kept in Zeppelin
like 'controllerAs with vm' or 'Bindable Members Up Top'.
We do not want to teach people how to do Angular, so our contribution
guideline on zeppelin-web needs to stay lean.
But some concept in code structure can be introduced