Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Yehia Elshater <y....@gmail.com> on 2014/11/13 03:06:18 UTC

Adding extra commands to MR AM

Hi All,

Is there a way to add extra commands to be run while launching an instance
of MRApplicaitonMaster instance ?

Thanks
Yehia

Re: Adding extra commands to MR AM

Posted by Yehia Elshater <y....@gmail.com>.
Yes Arun, that is what I need. Thanks a lot.

Yehia

Posted by Yehia Elshater <y....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yehia Elshater <y....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yehia Elshater <y....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arun Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.

wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is there a way to add extra commands to be run while launching an instance
> of MRApplicaitonMaster instance ?
>
> Thanks
> Yehia

Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Adding extra commands to MR AM

Posted by Arun Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.

wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is there a way to add extra commands to be run while launching an instance
> of MRApplicaitonMaster instance ?
>
> Thanks
> Yehia

Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Adding extra commands to MR AM

Posted by Arun Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.

wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is there a way to add extra commands to be run while launching an instance
> of MRApplicaitonMaster instance ?
>
> Thanks
> Yehia

Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Adding extra commands to MR AM

Posted by Arun Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.

wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is there a way to add extra commands to be run while launching an instance
> of MRApplicaitonMaster instance ?
>
> Thanks
> Yehia

Arun C. Murthy