Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by "Wright, Peter" <Pe...@six-group.com> on 2012/06/27 16:49:57 UTC

Synapse: SOAP with HTTP basic auth

Hi,

I'm trying to send a SOAP request to a SOAP server that requires basic authorization.

If I understand it correctly, the username:password must be sent in the HTTP header
(and not in the SOAP header) as:
Authorization: Basic xxxxxx
where xxxxxx is the encoded string.

How can I configure Synapse to send e.g. "myUser:myPW" in the header?
and correctly encoded too.

I'm using Synapse 2.1.0 installed on Sun Solaris 10.

Thanks,
Peter

The content of this e-mail is intended only for the confidential use of the person addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this email immediately.
Thank you.