Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by zambak <za...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/16 16:02:28 UTC

ResourceResolver mapping performance

Hi

I was wondering if one of the core devs would be able to comment on
performance impact of Resource Resolver mapping feature? How much overhead
is involved in resolving a node using a path defined in the map vs. "direct"
access?

Regards
zambak

Re: ResourceResolver mapping performance

Posted by zambak <za...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Felix - that helps!

zambak

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.