Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Randy Kee <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2014/02/11 22:51:23 UTC

host issue

its telling me either another instance of O.O. is accessing your personal setting or your personal setting are locked. simultaneous access can lead to inconsistencies in your personal settings. before continuing, you should make sure user closes O.O. on host. how do i close the host?

Re: host issue

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.
Randy Kee <ra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> its telling me either another instance of O.O. is accessing your personal setting or your personal setting are locked. simultaneous access can lead to inconsistencies in your personal settings. before continuing, you should make sure user closes O.O. on host. how do i close the host?

your openoffice user profile have probably been locked due to a crash or forced quit. please see this forum topic for the solution:

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=32994

RE: host issue

Posted by "Amin Jacek Pedziwiater,ASUSCOREURUS,C:IBMM" <am...@mm.pl>.
close yourself, and push 'power button " - the rest is
only silence but auto.
?user@closeoffice.ap

its telling me either another instance of O.O. is
accessing your personal setting or your personal
setting are locked. simultaneous access can lead to
inconsistencies in your personal settings. before
continuing, you should make sure user closes O.O. on
host. how do i close the host?

For additional commands, e-mail:
users-help@openoffice.apache.org