Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2018/12/18 07:35:42 UTC

[DISCUSS] Cordova JS Release for Cordova 9

Does anyone have any reason to delay cordova-js tool release?
Any outstanding patches to land?

I believe everything planned for the next major had been merged,
and would like to continue stage 2 of the Cordova 9 release process[1].

If not, I will start the release tomorrow.

The versions to be released are:
cordova-js@5.0.0

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova/issues/10

Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova JS Release for Cordova 9

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.
Looking forward to it!