Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Niki Dokovski <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/06 17:03:40 UTC

ws package naming

Hi,
just out of curiosity and a bit of fun...
While I was going through the tomcat source code I spotted missing naming
convention for the websocket implementation. If "catalina", "jasper",
"coyote" have their dedicated responsibilities and frequently used as a
reference point, the websocket container package is just
org.apache.tomcat.websocket .... Do you have any ideas for having a name
there? For the sake of "keeping the various containers named" :)

cheers
Niki