Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/02/05 09:18:11 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Docker feature in Karaf container

Hi guys,

quick update about this. I removed the blueprint dependency to use the same
approach as other Karaf modules (BaseActivator). I also started to use the JAXRS
spec instead of CXFRS backend.
I started an local integration branch this morning. I should create a PR
including utests/itests, features and so on tomorrow.

Thanks !
Regards
JB

--